Sunday, February 22, 2009

P90X Round 2 Day 35: Rest Day/Stretch X

Today is my rest day and since I was feeling tight I decided to do the Stretch X.

I woke up around 6 AM today - not sure why? - and made myself a big protein filled breakfast: 6 egg whites, 4 turkey sausages, and a whey protein shake. It was an awesome way to start the day. I then went outside and did some yard work for about an hour. Then I meet up with a buddy and went to the gun range and fired off 150 rounds from my Glock - great stress relief!

I came home and put in the stretch X DVD and am so glad that I did! It has been awhile since I have done this optional workout and it made me feel awesome. Especially in my ankles, shins, and thighs, which all were very tight.

Tomorrow is Chest, Arms and Triceps and I cannot wait to get started!

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment