Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Round 2 Day 30 Pictures

Today is Day 30 of P90X so I snapped my pictures to compare to Day 1. Overall, I am pleased with my pictures. I am also pleased with the new camera we just bought because the Day 30 pics are much clearer than the Day 1 pics. Anyways, I can see more definition in my abs and shoulders. And my lats seem to be bigger. More proof of the power of P90X.

Click Here to see my photos: Day 30 vs Day 1 Pics

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

P.s. ... if you click the "slide" in the upper right hand corner of the picture page you can expand the pics and do a side-by-side.

5 comments:

  1. Looking good my main man!! I am down to just 16 more workouts for this Plus round!! I am getting sick of Upper Plus as you suggested. Today I hit a new low for body fat at 8.7% I think the mixture of NO shotgun Gaspari Superpump 250 along with Black powder may be aiding in a little fat loss. I have also struggled to eat enough calories latley since I have been out and about on the job hunt. Keep up the good work !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Jeff... great progress man! I can only hope for results like that for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, Jeff! I can see the changes in the upper body too. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys really appreciate the positive comments!

    Matt, awesome job being at 8.7% that is crazy! I don't know how you take the SuperPump 250? No doublt it works and works good but it DESTROYED my stomach!! I nicknamed it SuperDump!

    Keep on Bringing it guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jeff,

    Oh yeah!! I can see the transformation and the definitions. I so... hope I'll have similar result by day 30 of my round 2. I don't know I've been a little off on my consumption lately.

    ReplyDelete