- "How Do You Kill 11 Million People?" By Andy Andrews
- This short (72pg) book is political without the use of the labels Democrat, Republican, Liberal, or Conservative. Mr. Andrews takes a compelling, non-partisan look at "how" the Nazis murdered 11 million Jews and draws a parallel to the political climate and citizenry today in the United States by asking us extremely relevant questions.
- "How Do You Kill 11 Million People?" is quite possibly the most powerful book I have read and it completely captures the feeling of unrest that is gripping our nation. It is a must read for everyone and especially for those of you who are not political or chose not to vote.
- I believe so much in the message of this book that I am willing to send 10 readers a copy on my dime. The only condition is that once you read it you will pass it on to a friend or family member and ask them to do the same. The first 10 emails I receive (firstname.lastname@example.org) will get a copy. Please include your name and address and I will take care of the rest.
**** Edit - 10 emails for the book have been received ****
- This was shared by Kevin on the Twitter and is absolutely hysterical:
- Many of you read my take on the CrossFit Endurance Fad last month. Here is a much better flame by Steve Magness citing science and results. Click Here.
- Back to politics: Here is a speech on immigration given recently by Senator Marco Rubio. After the article you can find the full transcript and video of the address. I am a huge fan of Senator Rubio. He is someone who has the ability to articulate Conservative values while at the same time espousing that of American Exceptionalism. He does this without apology and it is rather refreshing. This is well worth the read as many of us expect great things from Rubio.
- Did you run a marathon in 2011? Have you ever wondered how you ranked compared to every other person that ran a marathon in the entire world? Well, the folks at All-Athletics.com have that answer. Click Here to view your world marathon rank!
Thanks for Reading,