Yesterday I finalized a new training plan that will carry me to the next series of races and since I am not a big waster of time that new training plan begins today!
Here is my race schedule for the remainder of the year:
Tejas Sprint Triathlon - June 5th
Buffalo Springs Lake Triathlon 70.3 - June 26th
Rev3 Cedar Half Rev - September 11th
Redman Triathlon 70.3 - September 24th
Rev3 Anderson South Carolina Olympic - October 9th
- Joel @ Tri-Madness is known for doing interviews with Pro Triathletes in his "Ten Questions With ...." Series. Well, today he went the other direction and interviewed an average MOP triathlete, ME! So if you want to learn more about the man who runs this very blog jump on over to Joel's interview (Click Here).
- This weekend was extremely productive: The House is CLEAN! Annie and I dug deep and got the house back to the no-longer-embarrassed-to-have-people-over-stage. I even steam cleaned the carpets!
- We saw The Hangover 2 on Saturday. It had some funny parts but I would give it a ranking of OK. As you expect from a sequel it recycled some of the funny moments from the original movie and went even more over the top with some of the jokes. But as I was sitting in the theater I kept looking at the time even though I had nothing to do afterwards?
- People came over for a cookout on Monday and the house is no longer clean ...sigh.
- The Kestrel 4000 got a cleaning last night and is ready to be rocked. This evening will be the first time I have been on the bike since IMTX and I cannot wait!
- Annie and our friends tried to sit outside under a tree yesterday while I was cooking on the grill. It was 95 degrees. They last about 10 minutes. The Houston summer is in full effect!
- The Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Cubs 10-0 on Saturday afternoon. No real reason for typing this other than I wanted to see it in print. Scores like these do not happen to the Pirates!
Thanks for Reading,