Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Triathlete Magazine Model Search ... Vote for Claudia



Claudia Abreu

This is Claudia Abreu and she is a fellow Triathlete who is among 15 finalists for Triathlete Magazine's Miss August.  Here is the description of the contest from Triathlete Magazine:

We’ve nabbed fifteen women from the hundreds of submissions for this month’s model search. We’re looking for Triathlete.com’s Miss August, a woman who represents the multi-sport lifestyle and can make a bikini melt.

Claudia whole-heartedly represents the Multi-sport lifestyle by completing 7 HIMs (PR 5:06) and is currently training for her first Ironman (IMAZ).  AND from the above picture it appears Claudia could also meet the criteria of making a bikini melt -  she should also get bonus points for posing with a HED Jet 60.  Some damn sexy wheels!

Claudia's story is much more than just being a hottie triathlete.  At the age of 27 she was diagnosed with Cancer and her fight can be used as an inspiration for all of us.  Here is Claudia's own words about her battle:

Facing mortality at age 27 taught me to appreciate every day of life.  Undergoing cancer treatment showed me how strong humans can be in the face of adversity.  Now, I am cancer free, and I carry these experiences with me into every race, as I draw upon this previously untapped source of energy.  I'm healthier, stronger and happier than ever. 

To vote for Claudia Abreu as Miss August CLICK HERE  page down to the bottom of the page until you see her name.

To see more pics of Claudia CLICK HERE.

Good Luck Claudia!

Jeff

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you mentioned the wheel. I missed it entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Luke!

    This just shows my dedication to the blog and my readers. I took the time to "critique" each and every pic multiple times so that I could make a valid recommendation. Oh, the hours of ogling were exhausting but that is just how committed I am Luke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha...Yes I will vote for her, but I want there to be a hot guy category. Just saying. Throw me a bone Triathlete Magazine, geez.

    (did that sound bad?? I am on a roll with random off-color comments lately)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CG, I'm failing at finding the proper retort to your comment. a bone?

    BTW: I was staring at the wheel and the computrainer behind it. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I was staring at her nice hip lines right above the pink strip on her bikini bottoms. I was also amazed at how fit and toned her arms and shoulders are. To be honest, the wheel is JUST getting in the way!!!

    I then noticed that she is smiling directly at ME???

    soooooo hot, want to touch the heiny!

    Sorry, HOTT (2 T's baby!!!)

    Jeff your hours of research are GREATLY appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for her and got nothing, Patrick got an email from her - so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So she's a triathlete, gorgeous AND a cancer survivor?? Well she alreay wins as far as I am concerned! GO CLAUDIA :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SWEET WHEEL!!! what was this post about?

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Kovas mentioned I did in fact get an email. But when I emailed her back with a little note about how I would have voted for her anyway, I got nothing back. All good though, it's true. She is the best one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, she looks awesome:) I will vote for her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for her. Rockin body. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete