Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week Eight, Day Three: 30 Minute Bike + Missed Swim

 This morning I got in an intense 30 minutes on the trainer.  I forgot to turn on my box fan and ceiling fan ... it was HOT!!  I was dripping sweat about 5 minutes in and thought about getting off the bike and turning on the fans but then figured I live in Houston and might as well get used to it!

The swim did not happen today and I really have no excuse.  After work I came home and jumped on the computer to finish up some emails and reports I have been working on.  Then next thing I know I am downloading a new layout for this blog???

I am going to make it up because this is such a light week training-wise.

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about dripping sweat on the trainer. I turn on the air conditioner in my "man cave" while doing my trainer.

    ReplyDelete