So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Annie joined in later:
That sweet looking Trek 1000 on the CycleOps Fluid Trainer belongs to my wife. It is a welcome addition to the gameroom (aka: Pain Cave) as I will no longer have to do all my suffering alone!
Annie is doing her first outdoor Tri in April and she decided it is time to start training. Over the last year I have been using her bike as my practice bike and it needed a little work. So after a trip to the LBS yesterday I got the "Blue Crush" all tuned up and ready to roll. She is the one taking the picture so you are unable to see her kicking ass but she got in a solid 30 minutes of big gear work. This was her first time on an indoor trainer and I believe she said it was, "hard".
Notes about picture:
- Yes that is a white sweat band on my head. I am a dork.
- I have 3 towels across the hoods. I sweat a lot. Probably adds a centimeter or two in height. I do not ride outdoors with the towels (-:
- If Annie rides on the trainer more than once we may upgrade from the phone book stand.
- That is Bailey asleep on the couch next to the Steelers blanket. It is her couch, she sometimes allows us to sit there.
- Ladies that studly body is not photo-shopped! Settle down - I am a married man!
- My eyes are looking up because the TV is mounted to the wall and I was watching Anchorman.
- There is also a ceiling fan (not pictured) so that little fan is not the only one I use.
We have room for a couple more bike in the Pain Cave so if anybody else wants to join the Wolf Pack ...
Thanks for Reading,