Not particularly for me because it usually is the start of the brutal summer season here in Houston (ie: 103 degrees yesterday). BUT because all of my cooler climate peeps are finally able to put all that hard training to the test and get to do some races! This means a plethora of Race Reports to read on Monday!
Wishing a wonderful race weekend to:
- Mandy, Mark, Jason, Regina and the rest of my Team Trakkers buddies at the Rev3 Quassy Olympic and Half Rev.
- Jon @ The Ridgefield Sprint Tri.
- BDD, MattyO and Heather @ the Warrior Dash.
- Kevin @ the inauguarl Grand Rapid 70.3.
- And my wife Annie @ the Tejas Sprint Tri
Sorry if I missed anyone! Let me know if you are racing in the comments.
Thanks for Reading,