- Does anyone else find this 2011 Felt B14 extremely sexy?:
- This has been a poor training week for me so far. For some reason my motivation has been in the crapper and my intensity has been lacking. Luckily it is a recovery week and it might be my bodies way of saying it needs a break, but mostly I believe it is mental. Today that changes as I am about ready to do intervals on the bike and am going to BRING IT!
- Keynesian Economics = FAIL!
- Dear Nevada: Over the years I have been a big contributor to your economy (SEE: Las Vegas) and would like to continue these contributions indefinitely. However, if your citizens vote for the continuation of the train wreck Senatorial career that is Harry Reid I will be officially denouncing you as my favorite domestic "vacation" destination. We will forever be done. You are on notice - that is all.
- Does anyone else find this 2011 Trek Speed Concept 7.0 extremely sexy?:
|Trek Speed Concept 7.0|
- Good times in the world of Fantasy Sports right now! I have Pierre Thomas as one of my RB's on my Fantasy Football Team and he had a decent game last night and my Fantasy Baseball team is a finalist in the Championship round and has a commanding lead. The finals are conducted over two weeks so I'll know the results next Sunday AND if I win then one of the bikes above might become a reality! (Really I do not have a gambling problem, really).
- I am so excited for this Sunday because of the return of the NFL that I can barely contain myself. The morning is going to be a nice little 10mile run, followed by 2000 easy yards in the pool, then an entire day of ass-in-front-of-the-TV watching games! My favorite time of the year!
- Joel @ Tri Madness has an excellent interview with Ironman Stud Craig "Crowie" Alexander up on his site. Joel has been running a series of interviews with endurance sports folks over the last few weeks and this one is quite the scoop. Nice work Joel!
- Finally, Yes I did make the switch from a Blackberry to an iPhone. My initial thoughts are that the iPhone has tremendous time wasting potential. I came to this conclusion as I was sitting on the couch last night playing a game called African Safari, which was a free game I got from the App Store. However, I do not view this as a negative but rather a challenge and will continue to download every mindless app I can locate. The iPhone is awesome but the touch screen text messaging is not as user friendly as the Blackberry. Surely over time I will adjust to the iPhone touch screen but I fear that it will never be as efficient as the Blackberry. I am okay with this because where else can you shot a Zebra while waiting for you wife to try on shoes?
Thanks for Reading,