Saturday, December 11, 2010

Regina Chiu is Awesome ...

... of course we already know that Regina (Chiu On This) is awesome! And just when you think she has already reached the pinnacle of awesomeness she goes and sends me this little piece of photoshop goodness and completely ups bar once again:

Will Run for Sausage on a Stick!

If you are shaking your head right now and wondering why there is a Sausage on a Stick in my hand read THIS and then THIS.

Thanks Regina, you Rock!

Hope every one has a great weekend!

Jeff

19 comments:

  1. I hope this is going to be framed and displayed. pure art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha..that is hilarious! Regina is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG That is PURE AWESOMENESS!!!! Great job, Regina!

    You should make that your Xmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic!!! I love it...so creative! Although, you say it was photoshop but i think that is a real picture from the race!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super great picture, she is right on, I am still chuckling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jeff,

    Very funny:) I love that picture of you and Annie...you look so freaking happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup. that just made my day : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHHAAHAHA, I still would make a life size cardboard cut up, I heard through the grape vine that Annie really wants one

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is hilarious. I freaking love Regina! LOL BDD's comment.

    I am going to try to get to Cedar Point, and post race we are looking for a sausage on a stick.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA! Thanks for the props! I just couldn't resist! It looks even better on your blog. Glad everyone found it amusing; I love a good chuckle myself. Hope you had a great weekend (but how could you not?, he he)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Solid first week! Have you made any decisions on the Kestrel yet?

    ReplyDelete