Here is what Week One of the plan looks like (Click image to see expanded view):
If anyone would like a copy of the spreadsheet send me an email (jeffirvin AT gmail DOT com) and I will forward it on to you. But if you are going to use this plan you probably want to pickup the book (pretty cheap on Amazon) because it explains everything in detail. It has 42 plans from Sprints all the way up to Full Iron Distance and you can choose which level of volume best fits your life and schedule. Here is the Amazon Link:
- Had a good workout with my Tri Club yesterday morning. We had a social run which you could choose 2, 4, or 6 miles, I did 4 miles. Then Bobby, Patrick, Steve, and I stayed and got in about 18 miles on the bike. Bobby and I were going to stay and get some more miles in but it was already about 95 degrees by 10am so we called it a day. Thanks to Jama, Mike, and Diane for putting the run together!
- I watched "Shutter Island" last night. It was a psychological thriller directed by Martin Scorsese and starring Leonardo DiCaprio. It was much better than what I thought it was going to be! About time a decent movie has made it to my DVD player. It was extremely well produced and the acting was excellent. It has a very cool twist to it that made the movie. I'd give it 4 out 5 stars - would be a good watch on the trainer or treadmill.
- My wife is home from her work trip today so we are going to hit the grocery store and load up on all the essential foods for my training. I see lots of Chicken and veggies in my future.
- My weight this morning was 162 lbs. I like to race around 150 lbs so it will be fun to see how quickly I can get to that weight over the next 20 weeks.
- Check this out - Already got the Tat ready if Ironman Texas is a go (maybe Shutter Island wasn't that good if I had time to make this while watching it!):
... or with a bigger Texas:
Thanks for Reading,