Wednesday, November 5, 2008

60 Day Pictures


60 DAY PICTURES ARE HERE!!!
Click Here to see the Side-by-Sides Days 1-30-60.
The link is also on the right side tool bar as well.
I was please with the overall results of the pics. My favorite part is to see how much my belly has gone away. Day one I was fat, day 60 I am lean. I also am pleased with the definition in my midsection and the size of my triceps and biceps.
I weighted 181 lbs when I started P90X and this morning I weighed 169 lbs. After 60 days I am more than satisfied with the results of p90X and I can't wait to see my 90 day pics!
Thanks for Reading,
Jeff

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous transformation Jeff! Your six pack is beginning to show. You definitely gain a lot of muscles mass. You look great. Keep it up and you'll look even better than great. Um, what is better than great?? You!

    Tai Chi Monkey Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about doing the P90X and found your blog a week ago. Your pictures have given me the motivation to get started. How hard is it to do the diet portion?
    James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow man things are really moving along for you! Your shoulders are getting alot bigger and more defined along with your upper chest and wow you have slimmed down alot more since 30 days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Matt!

    James, the diet is not hard at all with P90X. When you order they send a nutrition guide to follow and it is very simple. The nutrition portion of the program is very important and you will not see your best results unless you change your eating habits. The thing for me is that now that I know how to eat correctly I am going to continue even when the P90X is complete. This program has changed how I will eat for the rest of my life.

    And I am glad my blog has helped you make a decision to start P90X. Good luck and check in from time to time and let us know how you are doing.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jeff, I ordered the p90x yesterday and am waiting for its arrival. I hope the shipping does not tak as long as yours did hehehe.

    james

    ReplyDelete