Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Triathlon Training Day 52 & 53: 5K run on treadmill amd missed day!

Working like a madman down here!

I got a 5K in on the treadmill yesterday. I did it in 25:30 - this is my personal best time so far for this distance. I probably could have pushed it a little harder too. Still not used to pacing myself on the treadmill.

Today was just a brutal day with work. I left early and got home late and my ass is beginning to resemble the drivers seat of my Pontiac Grand Prix. Worst part is I still have a couple hours of work to do tonight and a 5am wake up call!

As for todays - My Aunt Nancy, Cousins Gloria, Sarah, and little Nancy came to visit us this evening. They are here from Western PA and I haven't seen them for ages. They stayed until around 9pm tonight before they had to drive back to my other cousin's house in Bastrop. It was really great to see them and catch up so I do not mind missing a workout at all! If you guys are reading we had fun and you are welcome back anytime!

I have another hectic day scheduled for tomorrow but it should settle down by the evening so I can get some work in! I am planning on swimming and running tomorrow. And hopefully I will get my bike back from the LBS so I can ride this weekend!

Thanks for Reading and sorry for the erratic updates!

Jeff

3 comments:

  1. Nice run on the treadmill! I am so glad that you have this blog. I am so hooked on this triathlon/P90X stuff that I look forward to reading your posts when I return to the hotel every evening while on vacation. Man, that is sick!

    I will be at Disneyland tomorrow enjoying time with the family and dreaming about that bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ... ya dude I check your blog all the time too .... it really helps to keep me motivated.

    i just explained to my wife tonight the value of the bike and how I plan to purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck justifying the bike!!! I a rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete