Tuesday, September 1, 2009

P90X Hybrid Day 24: Rest

According to my hybrid schedule I wanted today to be Shoulders & Arms. Now according to the regular P90X schedule it is supposed to be a Stretch X day. Well, the creators of P90X are much smarter than me because I did not have it in me. Partly because it was the end of the month and because of the way my job works it was a stressful day. I made it through in good shape but was completely wiped out by the time I got home. Instead of hitting the gym I went to Hooters with a couple of buddies to watch Monday Night Football. Had a couple of beers and am ready to tackle September.

Tomorrow is a running day. If it is still raining I will run on the treadmill.

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Anytime you can watch MNF makes for a good day! Hey, what's up with Favre and that crack back!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favre hurt the guy too! Even though his indecisions are very annoying as he holds ESPN hostage every offseason ... the guy is still fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete