Saturday, July 25, 2009

Triathlon Training: 1500 Yd Swim

Yesterday afternoon I went to the pool and got in 60 laps which is 1500 yards. Although I am still pretty slow in the water my conditioning felt good and I wasn't even that tired when I finished. I considered going for 2000 yards but since I am doing a Bike-Run Brick the next day I decided to stop and save a little for the Brick.

Not much else to report. I have 7 days left of training before my triathlon with this morning's cycle will be my last workout on the bike and I will alternate swimming and running over the next 6 days!

Alright, time to go do the Brick!

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the long swim! I like your plan over the next 6 days. You must be getting excited! I know that I am excited for you.

    ReplyDelete