Week 4 of the Push Up Challenge is in the books people! This was a difficult week and my arms are hanging from my shoulders like a couple of frayed up running shoe laces. Now that Week 4 is complete it is time for another exhaustion test to see where you rank going into Week 5. Go ahead and drop and do the exhaustion test, really go ahead, I'll wait ....... c'mon a couple more reps ... you can do it ..... Ok, wasn't that fun.
I did 72 reps for my exhaustion test this week and as is implied in the name, I am exhausted. But after you look down and see Week 5 you are going to realize that Weeks 1-4 were like the minors leagues. So, you have just been called up to The Show and it is time to step it up! Here is your schedule:
Yep, that is not a misprint it says there are EIGHT SETS!! I know. This is no joke this here push up challenge! Okay, lets say you did not make it to at least 31 reps on the exhaustion test? Not a big deal, you will just go back and repeat Week 4. But if you have done at least 31 reps then match the columns and rows above and get to it. And the good news is after we storm the beach this week another exhaustion test is in our future before we make the final push (up). Personally I am going for 90 at the end of the week! If you got to 100 this week let me know and I'll cross you off the list to the right.
Now on to other business. Everyones favorite Left Coast Blogger, Chantalle, over at the LA Daze Blog tagged yours truly with the "Honest Scrap" badge. I am required to list 10 honest things about myself. So here it goes:
1. My wife is my best friend.
2. I am a closet road rage-aholic.
3. I am very poor at parking. However I am an excellent driver. Weird, I know.
4. I enjoy TV shows that are made for 13 year old girls (Dawson's Creek, Supernatural, Buffy ...etc).
5. I used to think that playing 18 holes of golf was exercise because I'd walk like 2 miles or so.
6. I haven't consumed a soda in over 2 years.
7. I arrange the clothes in my closet by categories: Dress Shirts, Long Sleeve Polos, Short Sleeves Cottons, Knits, etc ... and then I color code them using ROYGBIV.... OCD much?
8. I cook dinner in our house 95% of the time. I wonder how my wife and pugs eats when I travel for work?
9. I have never had a massage and really have no desire to have one.
10. I have never Pee'd on my bike, but deep down inside I know that one day soon I will (-:
Their is my Honest Scrap. I am not going to nominate anyone else because that is how I roll biatches. But if you would like to join the Honest Scrap party knock yourself out!
Thanks for Reading,