Friday, April 10, 2009

P90X Round 2 Day 81: Yoga x

This was a missed workout folks! I started my day out the door at 7am and didn't finish up my work until after 10pm. By the time I got home all I could think about was sleep!

I still ate very clean so not a completely lost day!

Anyways, today is an off day for my company but I have a few things I still have to do this morning. I should be home in the early afternoon and I am going to try and do Yoga. Then when Annie gets home in the evening we are going to do LegsCheck Spelling/Back and ARX.

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. I hate those long days! But you gotta do what you gotta do. Good for your company that you're off on Good Friday too.

    I smoked Legs and Back this morning. By the time the sneaky lunges came around, my legs were already shredded. I did the calf raises with 45lb dumbbells, so my forearms got the same kind of workout that my calves did.

    This my last resistance workout of Phase 3, and I'm going to miss this particular workout for several reasons. My legs are shaped up and cut up, all without heavy squats, stiff-leg deadlifts, leg extensions, leg curls, etc. Add in the body-weight movements of the sneaky lunges, iso-toe rolls, 3-way lunges, super-skaters, wall sits...and this is one calorie burnin', leg shreddin', back smokin' workout! Even the chair-poses are killer!

    I'll be interested to read about your Yoga and Legs&Back, all on the same day. Talk about a leg-workout! You're not going to be able to move tomorrow!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, You are so right about the ripped legs ... P90X rips your whole body!

    I skipped the Yoga and went on a 10-mile bike ride. It was 75 degrees and beautiful outside so of ocurse at about the 9.5mile mark the skies opened up and I got soaked! Serves me right, I should have done yoga!

    ReplyDelete