- I received, "The Essential Triathlon Swimming DVD" in the mail today. A big Thank You to Kevin Koskella from TriSwimCoach.com for sending it out to me. I am going to watch it over the next couple of days and then after the ultra trail run bust some butt working on my swimming and give everyone a day-by-day review!
- My legs feel great today after the 16 mile run yesterday. It had a little fatigue last night and ended up going to bed around 9pm. I was a little tight when I woke up but after a shower and some coffee I felt fine. I had to drive about 150 miles today and even when I got out of the car I still felt fine! So that is good.
- I need 21 points from Mendenhall and the Steelers Defense to win my fantasy league game. It is a PPR league so receptions to the RB are good (trying to send a message to Ben).
- Tomorrow is a 4 mile run and I am looking forward to it!
- Going to go buy some trail running shoes and some heavy duty socks this week and begin training with them.
- Annie and I got a new couch in the game room. It is big and ugly but oh so comfortable!
- Steelers 24, Broncos 10.
Thanks for Reading,