Friday, December 25, 2009

Week Two, Day Four: 7mile Run

This was a very nice was the spend Christmas Eve morning! Annie and I went for our run with the high winds that gusted up to 40mph! Usually I hate running in the wind but for some reason today it did not bother me at all? I mean it made it harder when it was blowing in your face but it really didn't aggravate me like it has in the past.

My run was supposed to be 1 hour today but we ended up being pretty far from the house at the 1 hour mark and just ran home. I think we finished a little shy if 7 miles - haven't sync'd the Garmin yet!

Tomorrow is Christmas and 45 minute ride on the Trainer. I am supposed to swim for 30 minutes tomorrow but just realized the gym is closed so I have no place to swim.

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

3 comments:

  1. I wish you and Annie a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve, Same to you and yours! .... Now go do some windshield wipers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...already did 'em this morning, along with 50 steering wheels too!

    Gotta burn off some goo today!

    ReplyDelete