Wednesday, October 29, 2008

P90X Day 53: Stretch X

Howdy Y'all!

I go home around 9:30 tonight - changed clothes, let the dogs out, and did Stretch X!

I was thinking about taking the rest because I had a long day today but I was feeling quite tight. I am very glad I did this workout now. My legs were a little beat up feeling but Tony Horton took care of that with all the hamstring stretches! I actually feel very relaxed right now and I am ready to go to sleep.

I packed my food in a cooler in the car today so I was able to eat right. I even packed a turkey sandwich on whole wheat for dinner and ate it at the course I was working tonight!

That is about all I got tonight~

I think tomorrow is Core Synergistic and I am excited to Bring it for this one.

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work Day 60 pics are coming up on us fast! I did Core Synergystics yesterday and man oh man did my shoulders take the brunt of the beating! I started off strong doing 40 stacked feet strattle hand push ups(an improvement from 30) and used 10 lb weights for the weighted excercises. Man oh man is the kickback, curl,shoulder press, reverse curl,lunge ridiculously hard. My right knee still doesn't agree with the chatanooga runs or dreya rolls but I'm sure it will manage this week. Anyways keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete