Friday, February 26, 2010

10K Tomorrow and H20 Audio Trial Today ...


Long week my friends.  Very tired and very glad February is almost done.

I just got back from the pool and tried out the H2O Audio earphones.  It worked very good and I was impressed with how well they actually stayed in my ears.  Might have to go download some good audio-book thrillers for the longer swim days!

Tomorrow I am running in the ConocoPhillips Rodeo Run 10K it is down by Minute Made Park and supposedly 13,000 runners are participating.  That is huge for a 10K!  My PR for a 10K is 46:20 but at that time I was running 35+ miles per week.  But my overall fitness is stronger now so we will see if I can beat that.  My plan is to start toward the front so I do not have to play the zig-zag game.

After the race we have to get home because we are dog sitting a little English bulldog puppy.  My pugs are not going to like that at all.  But once they settle down I am going to try and get in a couple of hours on the trainer.  Should be a good day and our weather is supposed to be around 60 degrees.

Thanks for Reading,



  1. Hi Jeff,
    Good luck on your 10k tomorrow!! You will be just fine....have fun:)

  2. have a great race tomorrow Jeff. Will send good race vibes to you. I can't stop thinking about the h20audio system you wrote about in the last post. i was actually wishing i had that for tonight's swim. i'm gonna go check em' out over at the blog you mentioned so i can get 20% off. I have to have music! so glad you reviewed them. thanks! can;t wait to hear a race report tomorrow.

  3. Good luck on your 10K tomorrow...looks like you're runinng great now so I hope it all pans out for you! But just as important, have a blast!! :)

  4. I got a good feeling about your 10k tomorrow. Good luck! Oh, and your look at a 2 hour session on the trainer too. Dude, you are a beast.

  5. Good luck at the 10K tomorrow!

  6. Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

    Race was okay and we had fun!

  7. recipe for spice tea from tang [url=]Buy Tretinoin Cream 0.025% Online[/url] luzerne county mental health agency diane henry nude photo shoot
    inflammation of joints where ribs meet breast bone [url=]allegra[/url] herbal chinese medicine soups recipes weight loss [url=]stop smoking book[/url]

  8. health medix program examle [url=]diamox[/url] dental service center watch heart rate moniters
    headlines smoke shop [url=]purinethol[/url] sensory modulation and mental health sensory rooms [url=]diabetes drug causes heart failure[/url]