Monday, February 8, 2010
Win a Box of Chocolate #9 Agave Energy Gel Give-Away
Earlier today I did a review (HERE) of Chocolate #9 Agave Energy Gel. I really liked the product so I emailed the company and asked if they would like to provide a 24 -pk box ($32.45 value) for my readers. They thought it a fun idea and agreed. So this will be known as the first reader appreciation contest on Dangle the Carrot ...
If you are not familiar with Chocolate #9 please read my review and if you are a runner, cyclist, swimmer, or Triathlete you know how many darn gels we go through and getting 24 free is pretty cool.
Okay, so here is how it will work. You will have 4 different ways to enter and can have up to 4 total entries in the contest:
1) Leaving a comment on this post will net you 1 entry.
2) Following Dangle the Carrot on Twitter will net you 1 entry. (Click Here for Twitter account)
3) Becoming a Follower of Dangle the Carrot through your Blogger/Blogspot account will net you 1 entry. (Upper right hand widget ---> )
4) Link Dangle the Carrot to your blog and that will net you 1 entry. (http://danglethecarrot.blogspot.com/)
For example, if you leave a comment and say, "Hi, I am Jeff from Texas. I am now following you on Twitter and Blogger and have linked you to my blog: http://www.shamelessselfpromotion.com/ " ... Boom, 4 entries right there, baby.
Now if you are already a follower on Blogger, Twitter, and have a back link you will also receive the total of 4 entries - assuming you leave a comment.
This is going to be like the movie School Ties (good movie btw) and we will use an Honor Code. If you post it in the comments, its as good as gold!
This contest/drawing will begin today and the last entry will be accepted on Monday, February 15th at 8am. I will then post the winner on Monday evening. I will assign a number to every entry and use one of those random order generators online (just like in my fantasy football leagues). Make sure to check back on Monday to see if you won because if you do not have a blogger account I will have no way to get in touch with you.
I am not a lawyer nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express so this is probably all meaningless but here we go.
- If the winner does not claim prize within 48 hours the runner-up will win.
- Only eligible if you live in the United States or Canada.
- I am not associated with Chocolate #9 in anyway so if you do not like the product don't blame me.
- Since it is a free box you probably cannot return it for cash.
- All decisions about the contest are made by me and I have the right to change the rules as I see fit.
Also, a big Thank you to John at Chocolate #9 for the free box!
May the luckiest athlete win!