Sunday, November 9, 2008

P90X Day 64: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps + Ab Ripper X


As I start Week 10 it is back to Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps and ABX! This to me is an okay workout. My triceps are pretty worn out afterwards from all the pushups and variations of pushups but I think a few of the others are more difficult. I took 2 1/2 scoops of the Nano Vapor again today before the workout and it really helped. I already like the Nano Vapor more than the SuperPump 250. I just wish it wasn't so expensive ($50/jug). I kicked the crap out of ABX today. I actually added 15 v-rollups and 10 extra oblique raises at the end! It still amazes me at how hard ABX was in the beginning and how manageable it has become now!

I had a decent nutrition day which is always hard to do during NFL Sundays! Breakfast was four pieces of turkey sausage on a whole wheat english muffin with a glass of skim milk. I got out of bed a little later than usually so after the morning workout it was time for lunch. Which was a sliced chicken sandwich on whole wheat with low fat ranch and the Anabolic Halo as my drink. I had a P90X recovery drink and a couple pieces of grilled sausage for my snack. I went to a friends house to watch the afternoon games and the Steelers shit the bed and had grilled chicken and whole grain rice for dinner while there. I also had probably 10-12 glasses of water today. I usually just carry around a water bottle and refill it through out the day when I am home like this. I feel really good when I am hydrated!

Tomorrow is the always awesome Plyometrics workout!

I am now a member of the Facebook community, click here is you want to post on my wall!

Thanks for Reading

Jeff

5 comments:

  1. You are so close to week 13. I know you have it in you to push yourself to the finish line and in the process guide and support us along the way to meet you at the end.

    I also have a Facebook account. I just added you as a Friend. My handle on Facebook is "Tai Chi Newbie".

    Tai Chi Monkey Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work buddy! I ended up doing kenpo X along with a 3.5 mile elliptical "run" yesterday. keeping my heart rate between 165 and 175(the highest I can keep it where I burn fat as opposed to starting to burn muscle. I am actually really sore today. I can't wait for day 90 to come! Just keep pushing play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guys - TCMG, the Facebook thing is crazy. It comes at you fast and furious!

    Matt, I think I might start adding some extra cardio as well. Is it really kicking your butt or do you feel pretty good on the double days? And dont know if you saw my comments in the BB forum but you pics log awesome man. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to check out Facebook tonight when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm you may want to start off with the 3 sessions of cardio. I am doing 4 sessions and I also threw in the 2 extra elliptical/Running sessions. I think it would be fine if I didn't have to get up at 4am to make it happen. Then again I just keep thinking of the 3 weeks remaining and it boosts my energy to do them! It is tough at first but you will adapt

    ReplyDelete