Thursday, November 20, 2008

P90X Day 74: Yoga X

Today was tough! I didn't get home from work until 9:30pm. I was tired and in a bad mood so Yoga was not what I wanted to do!

But 74 days into P90X I decided to suck it up and Just Push Play!

Yoga was its same old 92 minute self. Long and somewhat painful!

Despite all the driving and long day I still had a very good diet day. Vanilla Whey Protein shake in the morning. A Pure Protein bar for a snack. I then had a whole wheat turkey sub with cheese and lite mayo for lunch. I had another protein bar for my midday snack. I then had a grilled chicken breast with carrots and broccoli for dinner.

Tomorrow is Legs & Back plus Ab Ripper X. I always love Legs & Back. It is very intense and it slams my whole body! Until tomorrow.

Thanks for Reading

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment