Monday, August 24, 2009

P90X Hybrid Day 17: Shoulders/Arms + Ab Ripper X

An overall uneventful Monday!

Went to the gym this evening to get in my P90X Shoulder & Arms workout. I was a little sluggish so it was two scoops of NO Xplode to get the juices flowing. As usual the NO Xplode did it's job.

On a scale of 1-10 today's workout probably was an 8.5. Not the best but pretty close. Ab Ripper X really did a number on me. This will never be easy.

Not too sure about tomorrow. I'd really like to Bike but the forecast is calling for rain on and off all day long. I wanted to go in the morning but I have to leave early so that isn't going to happen. If it is raining I will probably go run on the Treadmill and beat on my legs again - which are still pretty sore today!

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

3 comments:

  1. That NO Xplode is like a life support system!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weather reports are ALWAYS wrong! Gear up anyway!

    You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, Thanks buddy!

    Just checked your blog! Congrats on the continued weight loss -- you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete