Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week Five, Day Two: 1 Hour on the Trainer

Not much to report today.  Ate a ton.  Ate clean. Lots of water.  Stopped at 3 different gas stations to pee. I should create a map for outside sales reps that shows all the good spots to pee in and around Houston.  hmmmm.....

Today was supposed to be a double day with a 30 minute swim and an hour bike.  I had a busy work day and could only get in the trainer time.  I will just move the schedule around a little and do the swim on Saturday.

I can feel myself getting stronger on the bike each ride.  I started off today with an easy 10 minute warm-up and then switched to the big ring for the next 20 minutes.  Then repeated the sequence again.

Well off to bed -  up at 5am tomorrow for 30 minute recovery run!

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

6 comments:

  1. Hey Jeff,
    I think you're talking about the "iToilet", an application developed by George Constanza in the Seinfeld reunion episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. It made him millions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMLM, you're so right. George can name the best public restrooms in Manhattan. Jeff can name the best restrooms in Houston. Pretty good company, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff - the funny thing is that I had a professor that writes a book for us telling me last week about an app on the iPhone that is called sit & squat and it tells you where the nearest bathrooms are. I think it also rates the cleanliness. So...George Costanza was on to something...

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMLM - seriously, the iToilet? That is awesome. Leave it to George to come up with something so useful in everyday life!!

    My favorite places to stop are hotels. I'm usually in dress clothes so I just walk right in like I am a guest there and give a big smile to the front desk person! And if they have Free WiFi I might even sit down in the lobby and get some work done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I read your post I thought to myself... gee, what a great app to write for the iphone. Lo and behold, there is an app for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boomer did you DL that sucker? I might need to drop my BB and get an iphone just for that app!

    ReplyDelete