Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week Seven, Days Two & Three: 1hr and 2hr Indoor Trainer

I have been extremely busy with work this week and getting ready for my meetings that training has taken a back seat.  I got up at 4:30 the last two days and got in a ride on the trainer but the effort was average at best. I am a little sleep deprived and it won't get better until Saturday.  I should be home by 9 or 10 o'clock and it will be straight to bed.  Tomorrow morning I will get up and get a run in and then have to drive to Dallas.  I am going to try for a run on Friday morning also.  Saturday will be a rest day and the drive back to Kingwood and then Sunday will be back at it 100%

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

4 comments:

  1. Dude, I hope you get some sleep soon. However, I have to give you big time props for getting your cycling done under your present conditions. You are driven my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels, Jeff. Good job at juggling work and workouts. Sounds like you have it planned out and that you'll be back at it in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleep? Who sleeps? We are triathletes because we dont sleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully you got your run in today (Friday). Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete