I just started thinking about what a good year 2009 was and how much I am looking forward to 2010!
Some interesting events, in no particular order:
- Finished my 2nd round of P90X.
- Hurt my left shoulder - thanks to P90X.
- Officially reached my mid-30's.
- Started Running, Swimming and Biking.
- Competed in my 1st Triathlon.
- Competed in my 2nd Triathlon.
- Competed in my 1st 5mile Race.
- Competed in my 1st 10K Race.
- Competed in my 1st 50K Race and got worst blister ever!
- Bought a Road Bike.
- Sold a Road Bike.
- Bought a Triathlon Bike.
- Totaled 304 Posts to this Blog!?!
- Went to Pamplona Spain - Ran with the Bulls!
This blog has made it fun to look back on the year. I still can't believe I was dumb enough to Run with the Bulls? And I still can't believe how damn bad the 50k hurt - the hardest thing I have ever physically had to do without a doubt!
Now 2010 looks like a lot of fun:
- January 1/2 Marathon.
- Feb 1/2 Marathon.
- A 1/2 Ironman Training Program.
- April Olympic Triathlon with an Ocean swim.
- Repeat of the 2 Sprint Triathlons I did last year.
- November 1/2 Half Ironman.
- December 50K Trail Run (Yes, I am not right in the head).
- Also plan to mix in a bunch of 5k and 10k races on open weekends.