Saturday, January 2, 2010

Week Three, Day Three, Four, Five & Six: Still Sick

I haven't posted in a couple of days and it is because I am still under the weather.  I am feeling much better tonight so I am going to try and go run with Annie tomorrow morning.  She is scheduled to do 15 miles for her training. I am going to just do as much as I can and not try to over do it.

Last night Annie and I went to see Avatar at the IMAX.  This movie has been so hyped that I figured in no way would it be able to measure up.  Well, I was completely wrong - Avatar was incredible! It actaully exceeded the hype.  Now the plot isn't going to win any oscars but everything else about the film should.  This movie is as groundbreaking as films such as Star Wars, The Matrix and the LOTR trilogy.  If you haven't seen it do youself a favor and go find an IMAX or Extreme Digital theater and take the entire family!

I am looking at my bike on the trainer right now and am thinking about jumping on for a spin.  Should probably just rest up for tomorrow's run? 

Anyways, I cannot wait to jump back into this full throttle.  I took some measurement today:  My body weight is 149 lbs.  When I started P90X last August I weighted 190+lbs.  My Body Fat is 11% right now.  I really do not want to lose anymore weight but the lighter I get my running becomes better. 

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with having a runner's build! You are athletic.

    ReplyDelete