Thursday, March 12, 2009

P90X Round 2 Day 52: Kenpo

Sorry for the late post. I have been extremely busy at work and was too exhausted last night to post about my Kenpo workout.

I did regular old kenpo and just up'd my intensity level. I forgot to put on my HRM so I am not sure how many calories I burned. Overall a real good workout!

I have been eating like my normal clean self. Except for a few Bud Lights I had last night (-:

I got to jump on a conference call right now and I am at a continuing education seminar until 9pm tonight. Luckily today is my Stretch X day so I can do this one later tonight and not worry about being too tired to finish!

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

3 comments:

  1. Didn't realize it until today, but your nemesis "scissors" is in X-Stretch, though its called the "ballistic hamstring stretch." It's in ABX as Fifer Scissors, its in Yoga...and X-Stretch, though the Fifers are by far the hardest of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, you are one busy guy! I am glad you had time to drop by and post. I am getting addicted to your blog!

    Boomer
    Project Exercise

    ReplyDelete
  3. steve -- tony likes to slip those damn scissors in on us.

    Boomer -- not all us bloggers live in our parents basements (-;

    ReplyDelete