Saturday, March 21, 2009

P90X Round 2 Day 62: Rest Day

Today was supposed to be my Kenpo day, but my left shoulder was a little tender in the same area I hurt it a couple of months ago so I decided to rest today.

During the close grip pullups yesterday I felt a tingling sensation in the shoulder. I probably should have stopped but since I am a meathead I did not.

Anyways, it doesn't seem like a big deal but just to be safe I decided to ice today and will do Kenpo tomorrow instead!

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

3 comments:

  1. I hate it when I feel tweak when I am in the middle of an exercise. Like you I keep going and then I regret it later! Meatheads Unite!!!

    Boomer
    Project Exercise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good move on resting. I'd take no chances with the shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there P90Xers.
    WorkoutSoft.com is looking for bloggers to test and review XtremeFit Tracker for P90X. Our software is the only trackeron the market specifically designed for P90X and P90X PLUS. We'll link to your blog from our site and offer rebates for your readers. Please contact us from http://www.workoutsoft.com if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete