Wednesday, March 18, 2009

P90X Round 2 Day 59: Shoulders, Arms, & Ab Ripper X

Howdy Fellow P90Xers!

Today was the always awesome Shoulder and Arms video. Annie joined me for this workout and we both brought the heck out of it! I absolutely love this workout and was looking forward to it all day. I got home around 5pm and was ready to go but Annie asked me to wait until she got home from work. Of course she stayed an hour late and got home after 7pm! Then she needed to check her facebook before the workout as I was complaining in the background. Then she decided to go get the mail and when she opened the door the puppy pug we are looking after this week bolted out the door. She chased the pug for about a 1/2 mile down the road before the pug tuckered out! It was pretty funny! So, we FINALLY started the workout around 8pm.

And since I was bitter about the late start time, and soon to come late dinner. I pushed her hard tonight and she did really good. I was proud of her because I remember how hard the second week was. She even did awesome in ARX!

Today was another good clean eating day. I got in about 2700 calories and upped my carbs again today to about 50% and kept the fat around 20%. I can really tell the difference in increased energy level by adding in the carbs - I think I am going to keep it up since my weight is so low. My weight is sitting at 160lbs as I have already burned off most of the rodeo weight!

Well, that is all I got today. Tomorrow is Yoga day and I am looking forward to it again. I might get up early and do it.

Thanks for Reading,

Jeff

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had been there to see Annie chasing Charlie down the street! That would have been priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you factor in chasing a pug for 1/2 mile prior to working out, I would say Annie crushed her workout!

    Boomer
    Project Exercise

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was pretty funny. She was in her barefeet and had to chase the pug across the golf course. She called me from her cell phone and was breathing heavily. i got in the car and found her by the 10th faiway with the puppy in her arms.

    ReplyDelete